* All of our kittens come vaccinated, de-wormed, and microchipped, with a health guarantee.
* Kittens go home too early to be safely spayed/neutered – which should occur around 5-6 months of age – so we do require proof of spay/neuter from a licensed veterinary clinic prior to releasing TICA registration paperwork.
* A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to reserve a kitten. The final payment is due before your kitten leaves here (2 weeks before if paying by cheque, a day before if paying by EMT, or the day you pick your kitten up if paying cash). If your kitten is being shipped, payment is required before the flight is booked.
* Deposits are not refundable. If you choose not to take a kitten after paying the down payment to reserve a kitten, your payment is lost.
* Kittens are kept until at least 12 -14 weeks of age. This ensures that the buyer is getting a well-socialized, well-adjusted kitten. By this time they are eating well on their own, using the litterbox, have had vaccinations started, and are mature enough to leave their first family.
* All kittens must be paid for by the time they are 12 weeks old and must be picked up no later than 14 weeks old unless prior arrangements have been made and agreed to by both parties. After 15 weeks old, the kitten will be considered abandoned, the deposit will be forfeited and the kitten shall be resold.
* Should the buyer not be able to keep the cat/kitten at any point in time, the cat/kitten can be returned to A&B Bengals.